We often talk to patients with uneven smiles, but who assume that metal braces are the only option for enjoying a straighter smile. We’re always glad to inform them that we can actually reposition the teeth using a series of clear and barely visible aligners instead. If you would like to learn more about our aligners, then take our Invisalign® quiz today!
Our Invisalign® Clear Aligner Quiz
- True or False: Patients of all ages can wear the aligners.
- True or False: The plastic aligners will be custom-made.
- True or False: They can be removed before you eat!
- True or False: Treatment can last as little as a year.
- True. Many people assume treatment is limited only to adults. However, we can help children and teens achieve straighter smiles and improved oral health with Invisalign. We will examine your smile and see if you benefit from treatment.
- True. We will take detailed digital impressions of your smile using intraoral cameras. We will then complete digital x-rays as well. These items will be sent to an Invisalign lab, where experts will use them to create your plastic aligners. When you receive them, you simply wear a set every day for two weeks, 20 to 23 hours per day. After two weeks, you will upgrade to a different set as your teeth are repositioned.
- True. You don’t need to change how you eat or avoid certain foods. Nothing can become stuck in your braces, because you don’t need them! Instead, you have a removable aligner. Brushing and flossing your teeth is also much easier with removable aligners.
- True. While the exact time varies, adults typically only require a year. Teens and children may need up to 18 months. If you have questions about our clear aligners, then contact our team today.
Ready to Try Clear Aligners?
We can offer a clear and practically invisible alternative to metal braces, Invisalign! We can help you enjoy a more beautiful smile with our clear plastic aligners. Schedule a consultation by calling Calcagno Cosmetic and Family Dentistry in Rochester, MN, today at (507) 281-3659.