With braces, you may be wearing metal orthodontics for two and a half years. Even with the Invisalign clear aligners, your total treatment time can potentially fall between a year and 18 months. However, what if we could use our clear aligners to correct your smile in a year, max? Invisalign with Propel® is designed to address misalignment in a significantly shorter timeframe.
Try Our Quiz on Invisalign Propel
- True or False: Propel still uses clear aligners.
- True or False: Treatment takes place on a shorter time frame.
- True or False: We can examine your smile to see if this is your best choice.
- True or False: People of all ages can benefit from our clear aligners.
- True. We will take impressions, x-rays, and photographs, which an Invisalign lab will use to create your aligners. You will wear them around the clock, for between 20 and 23 hours a day, only removing them for meals or when brushing and flossing your teeth. About every two weeks or so you will upgrade to a new set as your alignment is corrected.
- True. Propel is designed to not only move the teeth, but to also stimulate changes in your jawbone tissue and periodontal tissues. With braces, this process is much slower, which is why you may need a minimum of 18 months for treatment. Propel accelerates this process, meaning the entire treatment can be over in as little as a year.
- True. We offer multiple orthodontic options employing clear aligners. We will need to assess the cause and severity of your misalignment before deciding which option best fits your smile and your lifestyle.
- True. Don’t assume you’re too old or that your child is too young to benefit from clear aligners. We’ve helped patients of all ages enjoy healthier and more attractive smiles using the Invisalign system.
Do You Have Questions About Our Clear Aligners?
Our team can improve your smile with the Invisalign system. Schedule a consultation by calling Calcagno Cosmetic and Family Dentistry in Rochester, MN, today at (507) 281-3659.